If you’re an EU , EEA or Swiss citizen, you and your family can apply to the EU Settlement Scheme to continue living in the UK after 30 June 2021. You can find a step-by-step guide to applying to the scheme by clicking this link: https://www.gov.uk/eusettledstatus. If you need more advice you can contact the school office to arrange a telephone appointment with Mrs Barton.